At our June 8th meeting, the Vestry discussed the following:
- Our first Quiet Service had 4 attendees. A Quiet Service will continue on the 2nd and 4th Sundays in July at 8:00 am.
- Third Wall Productions donated $800 from the ticket sales for their play, Jekyll and Hyde. We also netted $473 in concession sales.
- An electronic sign has been posted in the Narthex. Be sure to take a look at it as you enter and exit the church as it will display pertinent information for upcoming events.
- “No Parking on the Patio” signs have been posted and will be included in future contracts with those who lease our facilities.
- We have a new patio with a table and chairs in front of the church. The furniture was donated by Chuck and Helen Booth and spruced up by Nancy Yeatman’s husband, Larry. Hopefully you will find it a pleasant place to sit during warmer months.
- The date for the Crab Feast is Saturday, August 4, 2018.
- The date for the Basket Bingo is Friday, October 12, 2018.
Additionally we are still pursuing other activities mentioned previously and working out the details. We also welcome any additional ideas or concerns you may have. The Vestry is here to serve you.
Diane Flayhart, Senior Warden