Spring has finally arrived … or so it seems. Here’s hoping we actually get a Spring season before we go into Summer! St. Thomas’ is alive and vibrant with many activities. Here’s a list of upcoming events with further information found for many of them in the May issue of The Good News:
- Third Wall Productions is getting ready for their performance of Jekyll and Hyde.
- Loch Raven Network, now known as Student Support Network, held a successful donation weekend and items are stored in one of our classrooms for distribution to local schools.
- Vacation Bible School (VBS) is in the planning stages.
- National Night Out (NNO) is also in the planning stages.
- The Chatterleigh Community is interested in partnering with St. Thomas’ on community events.
- The Johns Hopkins Parkinson group has added an additional class.
- The Greater Baltimore Church meets here several times a month. They are a multiracial non-denominational church of small groups around the greater Baltimore area building community through faith, family and fun. They are focused on Bible education and literacy, outreach to the poor both locally and internationally with a focus in India, Jamaica and Ethiopia.
- The Civilian Response to Active Shooter Encounters (CRASE) Course in being held this month, sponsored by the Baltimore County Police Department.
If you don’t think the Holy Spirit is working at St. Thomas’, one only has to take a look at all that is going on. We are a welcoming church, as we’ve been told on many occasions, and we have a fabulous facility to offer to others. Let’s all do our part to continue the trend!